How long will an Apple store keep an item After online buy?
I have a question regarding the online store Pickup Option. If I buy an item today, pay By Credit Card and Choose the Pickup Option, how Long will the store keep the item?
I have to go on a Business Trip and will not Return before Oct28th, will I still be able to Pickup the item? I read that I will Receive a reminder 2 days After ordering, so I'm Not sure what will Happen if I will not pick up immediately After that.....
Thanks in advance and regards,
- 10-12-2013, 02:49 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 04:23 PM #3
Re: How long will an Apple store keep an item After online buy?
They will keep it for a minimum of 1 week with the following conditions. When you see that a store has the phone you want you need to buy it on line right then and there and the store will immediately pull it for you and send you a confirmation of the item and that they are holding it. You now have at least a week or more because it is paid for. This is how I am buying mine and know this. I confirmed it through 2 different store in my area.
- By Chris Parsons in forum iOS 7Replies: 109Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:12 AM
- By joemd60 in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2013, 04:25 PM
- By ClickClack in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:47 PM
- By bmartin3191 in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:04 PM