What was the deciding factor that made you decide to convert from your current OS?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I decided to use iOS when the first gen iPhone was released. It was my first real smartphone and I never looked back because it has always done everything I want.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I have always flip flopped between iOS and Android. Was a big BlackBerry fan as well. Never tried Windows Phone but was really curious about it. I guess I stick with iOS or revert back to it because I generally never have any issues with it or Apple devices. Every other platform I have tried (especially Android) I have come across performance issues that were unnerving. This has never happened with any iPhone that I have owned. I hate to be another that says "it just works" but it really does. There is a lot of attention to detail when it comes to Apple products that makes the user experience unique. When on another platform, you really miss that experience.

The_colombian

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I like android a lot. I had an iphone 4 in 2011 and then went to a galaxy S3. Just got tired of android for now and decided to go back to iOS with the 5S. Will probably switch back to android after this phone in a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Professional look, quality build, outstanding support, ease of use, and the fact that I just wanted it....;)

blackmagicwoman

Trusted Member
Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
It just keep getting better. I was brainwashed and decided to take the plunge. Did research on Apple products and from BlackBerry to SG3 it was a true winner.

Sent from my sweet southern soulful Iphone 5.

claudeburdel

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
I was fairly content with my Nokia Lumia 822 Windows Phone, until I wanted to try the Uber taxi service and discovered there was no Uber app for WP. That's when it was driven home to me that there really is an app gap on WP compared to iOS. Since getting my iPhone 5c I've noticed other benefits that I hadn't expected, such as fast and smooth transitions, comfortable keyboard, a more organized home screen, ability to change wallpaper. I find myself using my phone more now than I had been on the Nokia simply because its a more pleasant, and yes, professional experience.

engmessam

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Actually i own a Z10 and a nexus 4 now.
I was going to replace the nexus for a 5s, but there is a lot of negativity outhere regarding the performance of the phone.
Any advice..!!??

WhiteSpir1t

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Actually i own a Z10 and a nexus 4 now.
I was going to replace the nexus for a 5s, but there is a lot of negativity outhere regarding the performance of the phone.
Any advice..!!??

Let's be honest. Please list said negativities.

Posted via BlackBerry Z10 <---$715 later and still waiting for apps

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal