Remote on Apple TV not working
My remote's not working (batteries are okay) and need to pair it again however can't get the screen on apple tv to go to "settings",it's stuck on the main screen which shows movies,tv,etc.
Any advise would be greatly appreceated.
- 10-11-2013, 03:30 PM #2
Re: Remote on Apple TV not working
Try pulling power to the AppleTV and reconnecting to reboot... see if the remote works after that... then install Apple's app "Remote" and see if you can use that to get to the pairing screen in settings if rebooting didn't work.
- 10-11-2013, 03:37 PM #3
- 10-11-2013, 04:33 PM #4
- 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM #5
- 10-11-2013, 05:17 PM #6
- By Ray Sivley in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 18Last Post: 09-22-2014, 03:40 AM
- By xMatter in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 69Last Post: 10-21-2013, 05:54 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:37 PM
- By blessed2bamommie in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:35 AM