Deleted content on my iPod and now it just shows the Apple and spinning circle
Help me please I bought an ipod 4generation 32gb and deleted contents on it and all it is doing is showing the apple and spinning circle.Can anyone Please help me
- 10-09-2013, 07:07 PM #2
re: Deleted content on my iPod and now it just shows the Apple and spinning circle
I'm assuming it was jail broken. When an iDevice is jailbroken and you try to erase all contents and settings, you stay at that
circle. Reboot the device. Hold down the home and power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears and let go.
Once you go back to normal, you'll want to connect your device to iTunes and do a restore in order to remove all content.
That will eliminate the jailbreak though.
- By 33497746 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:03 PM
- By TuneNut in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:42 AM
- By dpescovitz in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 14Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:45 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:46 PM