Accidentally deleted my calendar from my iPhone - Can I restore it?
Please help me, I accidentally deleted my calendar from my iphone calenders. now all my appointments, meetings etc are gone..I tried to restore from Icloud backup from yesterday since I thought that would remedy my stupid mistake, but after restore Im still missing my calendar inputs??? in iclould I have all enabled for backup...? why does it my calendar no appear after this restore??
please help im in total disaster mode...
- 10-09-2013, 06:55 PM #2
re: Accidentally deleted my calendar from my iPhone - Can I restore it?
First of all, login to the iCloud website and verify whether or not your calendar information is present. If so you're good to go. Just delete the account from your phone and then reconfigure it. The calendar data will sync to your device. If, however, your calendar information is NOT present on the iCloud website then you're out of luck. As for iCloud & iTunes backups, both back up "calendar accounts", but I doubt it backs up the calendar data. At least that is my understanding.
- 08-29-2016, 10:54 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2015, 03:30 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iTunesReplies: 17Last Post: 10-16-2013, 05:28 PM
- By sambobsessed in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:12 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 03:46 PM