I've been following this forum since a very long time and learned a lot from it.. It's now time that I share and express my anger/frustration
Well, I ordered Gold iphone 5s 32GB t mobile unlocked from apple.com on 22nd..
I even got free case and free expedited shipping.. However this is now getting out of hands.. Apple plans on launching iphone 5s in second wave countries on the 25th and then 25 more countries on nov 1st.. Why are they launching there when they don't have stock to deliver us?? It's just stupid..
Another thing I noticed as a few people here said; they just shipped gold 16GB regardless of time of order (some ordered on 20th and some on 24th) and they got their phones shipped, so I'm hoping that next batch is for 32GB which (I hope) ships by tomorrow or after tomorrow. Then after this would be the 64GB However if that does not happen then apple is just screwing us up!
- 10-09-2013, 03:19 PM #2
Re: Gold iPhones
Personally, I think they underestimated the demand for the gold iPhone. Even before we saw it, many people, especially here in the forum, thought it looked cheap, and ghetto-ish, but when we saw how it looked when Apple announced it, a great deal of people found it to be quite professional and classy looking. We've all read about people returning their silver or gray slate in hopes of getting a gold one. Anyway, that's my two cents...
- 10-09-2013, 04:15 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 24Last Post: 01-02-2015, 07:05 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-15-2013, 10:50 AM
- By Craig in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:36 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:08 PM
- By AgentHeracles in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:55 PM