- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
iPad isn't working properly
So basically my brothers iPad isn't working properly and I'm trying to fix it. The problem is, is that his iPad ran out of battery so we put it on charge, but it comes up with the charging sign and then a few minutes later the apple sign will load up for a few minutes and then it will switch back off and then it takes a while for the charging sign to come back up and then it does the same process over and over again. Any advice?
- 10-09-2013, 02:47 PM #2
- 10-09-2013, 03:02 PM #4
Re: iPad isn't working properly
Your best bet is to make a genius bar appointment at an Apple Store instead of trying to fix it yourselves. Doesn't sound like a normal
problem. You could try to restore it on iTunes if it comes to that. But it seems like a battery issue.
- By kch50428 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 25Last Post: 10-21-2013, 03:43 PM
- By OsEli in forum iPhone 5Replies: 4Last Post: 10-12-2013, 01:05 AM
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:44 PM
- By rstark18 in forum iOS 7Replies: 18Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 02:08 PM