How to solve : .Apple server is busy and 'No SIM' errors?

I

iMore Question

I bought an iPhone 3GS running ios 4.1 (used). I bought the phone to run a specific ios app. That app required ios 5.1 or later. I upgraded to ios 6.1.3 from itunes software. (as itunes prompted me). After upgrading, i chose English language and country to India to setup. After that, I connected to wifi. I got error like "apple server is busy. try after sometimes....' I used itunes option too. I got error "SIM card is not inserted"

I want to solve this issue withouting downloading any big ipsw file. I have original ios 6.1.3 on my pc. Please help me solve jailbreak it. Unthered JB is preferred.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
When you Jailbreak it should get rid of the insert SIM issue. The phone was probably already JBen which is why it was on such an old iOS version. I don't know if there is a JB for the 3Gs on 6.1.3 I'll give you the info I have and you'll have to see which one works for you.

Windows
iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Windows) [6.1.2]

Mac
iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 5, 4S, 4, 3GS Using Evasi0n (Windows) [6.1.2]

Windows
iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Windows) [6.1.3]

Mac
iClarified - iPhone - How to Jailbreak Your iPhone 4 Using RedSn0w (Mac) [6.1.3]

You can try to get the 6.1.2 ipsw for your 3Gs and try to restore using that ipsw. I don't know if that will work since you've already upgraded to 6.1.3 but it's worth a try.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
The phone was probably unlocked as well, and by updating it, you may have destroyed the unlock. depending on its baseband (under settings) you may be able to fix that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2