- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
IPhone 5 wont let me delete photos???
My IPhone 5 is not letting me delete photos off my phone.. and yes i do have a mac so all my photos transfer to there but the photos i want to delete are not showing up on my laptop so its not letting me remove it off my phone. I tried clicking on the photo and the trash button is not an option for it. how do i remove it from my phone if its not even showing up on my laptop? I tried syncing my photos and that doesnt work it still appears on my phone. It's driving me nuts! ):
- 10-09-2013, 08:35 AM #2
Re: IPhone 5 wont let me delete photos???
If you are syncing pictures from your Mac to your iPhone it will not let you delete them. They have to be deleted on the Mac. You said the pictures aren't on the Mac so when you connect your iPhone open iTunes click on the phone and got to the photos tab. Click sync photos and if you can remember the location of where the folder is where the pictures used to be select it. If there are no pictures in there anymore once you sync the pictures will be removed from the phone. If you can't remember the location then simply choose a location that has no pictures. Once you sync the pictuers will be removed from the phone. However keep in mind that when you do this all pictures except the camera roll will be removed.can't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 59Last Post: 06-04-2014, 12:20 AM
- By James Falconer in forum iPhone 6Replies: 46Last Post: 10-19-2013, 08:43 PM
- By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 9Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:44 PM
- By WhiteRa in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:04 PM
- By Meagan T in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:35 PM