Deleting photo albums from an iphone5
I have several photo albums that were on my old phone (Droid Global) and on my laptop that have been put on my iphone. I am wanting to take those off to free up space. I have tried the tutorials for going through iTunes but nothing seems to make a difference. Can someone offer step-by-step instructions on how to do this please? Thanks!
- 10-08-2013, 06:48 PM #2
Re: Deleting photo albums from an iphone5
1. Initiate the Photos app
2. Tap on "Albums at the bottom of the screen.
3. Tap on "Edit" in the upper right corner.
4. Tap on the RED circle with in minus sign inside next the the albums you want to delete from your device.
5. Tap on "Delete" and then tap on "Delete Album(s)" at the bottom of the screen
6. When you're done, tap on "Done" in the upper right corner.
- 10-09-2013, 08:23 AM #3
- 05-10-2014, 11:01 AM #4
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 36Last Post: 08-26-2015, 07:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:35 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:24 AM
- By kiddori in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:02 PM
- By dDurvesh in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 08:01 PM