I have iPhone 3GS. When wifi not available I get message not subscribed to cellular data. My sim is giffgaff. Is this a problem with the phone or provider?
- 10-08-2013, 05:07 PM #2
Re: Cellular data
I've never heard of giffgaff, so forgive my ignorance. Anyway, the carriers I'm familiar with all mandate that customers purchase a data plan with any smartphone and I am assuming yours is the same. Having said that, you might want to call your wireless provider to make sure nothing is wrong with their system or your account. Other than that, you can try going into the device's settings and reset the Network settings, if applicable.
- By Exsurgo in forum VerizonReplies: 14Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:45 PM
- By antony_correia11 in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2013, 06:11 PM
- By RC28 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:54 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2013, 05:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2013, 08:13 AM