Hi there
    I put my phone on to charge yesterday but when I took it back off the charger it hadn't completely charged. I did notice a little water by the charger lead (not sure if that is significant or not).
    I tried different chargers in case the one I was using was faulty but to no avail. It still has a little charge but I have switched it off so that I can save it for removing photos etc (manually as the lead doesn't work in the computer either).
    I have tried turning on and off and also turning off whilst pressing the home button.
    I don't know what else to do.
    It does not have any signs of damage at all so I am clueless as to why this has happened.
    I downloaded ios7 the other week but it has charged fine up until yesterday. I mention this as I noticed some people saying their phone wouldn't charge after downloading ios7.
    Any help would be gratefully appreciated.
    Thanks in advance
    Nicky
    10-08-2013 10:00 AM
    First, read the information as well as view the video in regard to checking for water damage via the following link:

How to check for water damage before purchasing a used iPhone 4 | iMore

If you do not have any water damage, and you can;t get the phone to charge via a computer and wall charger, then make a genius bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store.
    10-08-2013 10:05 AM