How do you close Apps in Multitasking
How do you turn off apps to keep them from running in the background all the time? I did it daily before ios7, now I can't figure out how to do it.
- 10-07-2013, 01:18 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 02:13 PM #3
re: How do you close Apps in Multitasking
Except they are not running for the most part. Unless it is using VoIP, background audio, GPS, etc. it is not running even when in the multi-tasking view.
The multi-tasking view would be better characterized as a most recently used apps list.
- By ronclone in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 9Last Post: 11-20-2013, 11:41 PM
- By Aleksandar Angelov in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 8Last Post: 11-09-2013, 09:01 PM
- By AtefShehata in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 06:21 AM
- By Jessicalt1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:37 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:47 AM