My iphone 4 won't turn on.
I was pretty frustrated that my iphonedelivery tweak wasn't working, so, i tried uninstalling every tweak i had installed earlier one by one. I guess, i hit on the crucial one and thats it. My iphone wont turn on. Its stuck with an apple logo on the screen, binking every 2 seconds.
I can't enter the DFU mode, i am not able to do anything on it!
Is there a way where i could get rid off all the cydia and just GET MY PHONE WORKING!!!
- 10-05-2013, 03:07 PM #2
Re: My iphone 4 won't turn on.
Most likely you deleted a very crucial extension as u pointed out. Let your phone die completely and then plug in. Once u get a little charge, plug into computer, open iTunes and it should detect your phone in recovery mode and restore as new. Bye-bye jailbreak
- By alokeprasad in forum iOS 7Replies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:45 PM
- By Just_Me_D in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-05-2013, 06:18 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 09:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 08:43 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 07:17 AM