Netflix trouble with airplay

I

iMore Question

So I have used netflix for a while on my iPad2. I recently ran the upgrade to iOS 7 and now it tells me to disable Airplay. I don't have airplay. How can I fix this and run netflix again?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If you have iOS 7 on your iPad 2, you should have AirPlay. Swipe UP from the bottom of the screen to see the AirPlay option.

valinman

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
It comes up with something that looks like controls. Allows wifi control, airplane mode, that stuff. No airplay or mirroring options

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It comes up with something that looks like controls. Allows wifi control, airplane mode, that stuff. No airplay or mirroring options

Photo Oct 04, 10 04 31 PM.png

valinman

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Tried that. It run on the device. Message pops up when I connect to me tv with the cable connector. It tells me to turn off mirroring

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Tried that. It run on the device. Message pops up when I connect to me tv with the cable connector. It tells me to turn off mirroring

If you're trying to stream a Netflix movie from your iPad 2 to your Apple TV, then yes, disable AirPlay mirroring. There is an AirPlay button at the bottom to the right while in the Netflix app. Just Tap on it and the movie will begin to display on your TV.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I use a connector from my iPad to my tv. I'm not using Apple TV

Oh okay, I see. Well, I don't know what to tell you then. I mean, you don't have an AirPlay option viewable on the screen to disable mirroring so I don't know how to help you. Try rebooting your device to see if the option appears or you're able to watch the movie you're attempting to watch.

valinman

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Seems to be a netflix issue. I can still run my HBOGO app without issue . I deleted it and reinstalled it but it is pulling it back from the iCloud and keeps the latest update that is clearly the issue. I don't know if it is possible to delete something from the cloud or go to an earlier version of Netflix . Any idea there?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Seems to be a netflix issue. I can still run my HBOGO app without issue . I deleted it and reinstalled it but it is pulling it back from the iCloud and keeps the latest update that is clearly the issue. I don't know if it is possible to delete something from the cloud or go to an earlier version of Netflix . Any idea there?

U can try to turn off auto updates and re download from the cloud and just don't update that app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro