OS7 for iPhone
Downloaded the new OS7 to my iPhone 4 and now I can't get any sound notifications from the phone!! The only thing it will do is ring when I have a call. I have tried all the fixes I can find but nothing has worked. I am missing text messages, email message, etc. Does anyone know how to fix this??
- 10-04-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 10-04-2013, 07:36 PM #3
Re: OS7 for iPhone
Have you gone into your settings and the sounds to see if you have any previews so that when you choose one you can hear it play? Try a number of them when you choose one and the check mark goes next to it and plays it. If this does not happen you might need to actually try a hard reset first and then if no luck, a set up as new like it came out of the box. One should work and if not, make an appt with the genius bar of your local Apple store for an exchange.
- By NewtonGravity in forum MacBook ProReplies: 4Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:58 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:06 PM
- By bszucs in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 07:57 PM
- By AntGamer in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 06:24 PM
- By iPhone4iPad in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:22 PM