setting Reminders with iOS7
I'm having trouble using the Reminders with iOS7. I can't figure out how to enter new reminders with a specific date. With the previous OS it was simple. Pick the date from a
a calendar and enter the reminder. I can't even get the calendar to appear. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- 10-04-2013, 01:08 PM #2
Re: setting Reminders with iOS7
Here are the steps I take to set a reminder with a specific date. Open reminders, type in my reminder, tap the info button on that line (it's the i with a circle around it), make sure "remind me on a day" is on and then select the date and time I would like to be reminded.
I hope that helps.
- 10-04-2013, 07:29 PM #3
- By Bosox20 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 10:02 PM
- By Danny8200 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 09:07 PM
- By yaynative in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM