apple apps sync
I recently formatted my laptop and installed itunes again. i want to know if i sync my ipod touch with my laptop will all my apps downloaded be erased? and will i have to download all the apps again? Is there anyway in which the app wont be deleted when synced and i dont have to download them all over again ?
- 10-04-2013, 06:01 AM #2
- 10-04-2013, 02:57 PM #3
Re: apple apps sync
I'm going to assume that the person didn't restore the iTunes library based on them saying they formatted the laptop. So in that case what you want to do is hook up your iphone then go to the apps tab and uncheck "sync apps" before you do a sync. Unless you restored your iTunes library like Laelipoo suggested then doing a sync will remove everything from the device (music, apps, pictures, etc.) So you can go to any of the tabs where you don't want stuff to be removed and uncheck the "sync xxxx" option xxxx being music, apps, podcasts, pictures, etc.
- By gordol in forum iOS 7Replies: 32Last Post: 04-25-2014, 03:20 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:32 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2013, 10:55 AM
- By brett.g in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-04-2013, 08:30 AM
- By yaynative in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:03 PM