Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default about my ipad4

Good day to you...My question is about the new iOS7 to which i installed on my ipad but after installing it,i can not log on to my facebook account...whenever I intend or try to log on to my fb account,it always shows and saysk log on error..It has been several days now...I tried to log on on a desk top and i was able to but on my ipad,i really can not...is that because of the new version iOS7?
    iMore Genius

7,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,332 Global Posts

Default Re: about my ipad4

It's definitely not because of iOS. It maybe because of the Facebook app. If you can login on your desktop then I would suggest first double tap your home button look for the Facebook card and flick it up towards the top of the screen. Go into Settings, Facebook and it should show your username if it doesn't type it in along with the correct password. It will verify and then you can open the app from the home screen and see if it opens. If it doesn't delete the app and download it again from the app store.