After Dock Connector Replacement iPhone shows Dead Battery Plug-in Screen Only
What are the most common reasons this might happen? I'm having difficulty troubleshooting this. It's possible I got some fingerprints on the dock replacement or that the home screen connection isn't working... is there any way of knowing what the most likely culprit is?
- 10-03-2013, 07:29 PM #2
Re: After Dock Connector Replacement iPhone shows Dead Battery Plug-in Screen Only
If you replaced the dock connector yourself, retrace your step. Better yet, review the video via the following link. It may help to show you where you or whomever replaced it may have erred.
iPhone DIY repair: Ultimate guide to replacing broken dock connectors | iMore
- By SeanHRCC in forum TV & MoviesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 07:33 PM
- By dictoresno in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:00 AM
- By Joe Butler2 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-03-2013, 06:29 PM