music not being shared / synced with ipad
after updating to iOS7 my new music purchases aren't being shared or synced to my iPad. All devices are running the latest versions of iTunes etc. My iPhone 5 updates and syncs the purchased music fine but not my iPad!
The purchased music does show up in the library on the iPad with an iCloud icon beside each track with provides an option to download each or all tracks (10 in this instance), but when selecting this they the icons all just spin as if they are going to do something but then nothing happens. And the tracks won't play either!
I've checked that each device is included in my account and shared and they are. As mentioned this has only been an issue since the iOS7 update.
Can someone help/
- 10-03-2013, 08:14 PM #2
- 10-03-2013, 09:43 PM #3
- 10-03-2013, 10:31 PM #4
- 10-04-2013, 10:55 AM #5
Re: music not being shared / synced with ipad
- By Judson50 in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 01-19-2015, 06:55 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2013, 12:01 PM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum Apple TVReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 12:16 AM
- By Wreckus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:59 PM