imessaging will not activate on ipod touch
i'm trying to set up imessaging on my ipod touch. When i get to the screen where i type in my user id and password, i hit the sign in button, the screen goes to the messaging screen and then flips back to the sign in screen and stops. i've tried this several times with the same result. my husband tried this using his login information and it worked fine. my apple id works fine on itunes but not with imessaging on my touch.
- 10-02-2013, 05:39 PM #2
Re: imessaging will not activate on ipod touch
There are problems associated with iMessage that are affecting a percentage of users and a fix is forthcoming. In the meantime, try rebooting your devices and resetting your network settings by going to Settings>General>Reset.
- By Rube8514 in forum iOS 7Replies: 14Last Post: 11-04-2015, 09:17 PM
- By Ipheuria in forum MacBook ProReplies: 14Last Post: 10-17-2013, 11:19 AM
- By mithun777 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:37 AM
- By Chris Cook5 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 13Last Post: 10-03-2013, 02:01 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-02-2013, 04:24 PM