Google calendar and ios7

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I am beyond frustrated that I can't find a fix for this or that I'm the only one having this issue...which could very well be and my anger has allowed me to miss the solution somewhere.

Anyways, trying to set up my gmail/calendar with ios7....thank goodness for Pocket informant Pro and mailbox which access google directly or I wouldn't be able to know what's what during my day!!😳

Here's what I get when I try to log in...and I've tried doing it through Exchange, CalDV and subscribed calendars (all google support 'fixes') and nothing works...hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me!!
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380750359.195417.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1380750373.624341.jpg

Everything was peachy keen until last week's upgrade to 7.

Thank for any help!! 😊

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Reboot your device then "Reset All Network Settings" --if-- you are able to login to your gmail account via a web browser using the same username and passcode. If that doesn't work, then you may have to restore your device via iTunes, my friend. I'm sorry...:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I am beyond frustrated that I can't find a fix for this or that I'm the only one having this issue...which could very well be and my anger has allowed me to miss the solution somewhere.

Anyways, trying to set up my gmail/calendar with ios7....thank goodness for Pocket informant Pro and mailbox which access google directly or I wouldn't be able to know what's what during my day!!😳

Here's what I get when I try to log in...and I've tried doing it through Exchange, CalDV and subscribed calendars (all google support 'fixes') and nothing works...hopefully someone can shed some light on this for me!!
View attachment 39312
View attachment 39313

Everything was peachy keen until last week's upgrade to 7.

Thank for any help!! 😊

Exchange will not work because google no longer supports it once you updated you lost your connection so now it won't allow it anymore.
Do a search in the forums I remember helping someone with almost the same issue using Caldv .. I think it was because the sever name is diff or something.
Another option is ditch google and export your calendar and import it into iCloud .

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Exchange will not work because google no longer supports it once you updated you lost your connection so now it won't allow it anymore.
Do a search in the forums I remember helping someone with almost the same issue using Caldv .. I think it was because the sever name is diff or something.
Another option is ditch google and export your calendar and import it into iCloud .

Thanks for the help! I will check that out tomorrow!

Love posting here you guys are all so helpful! Must be why I happy dance throughout the forum a lot... 😉

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site

*HAPPY DANCE*. Export and import worked!!!! No idea why I didn't even think of that...never even crossed my mind it could be done!!! Calendar on my notification center and now can use my cal apps! Thanks again for the help!!! *huge sigh of relief* 😃

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
*HAPPY DANCE*. Export and import worked!!!! No idea why I didn't even think of that...never even crossed my mind it could be done!!! Calendar on my notification center and now can use my cal apps! Thanks again for the help!!! *huge sigh of relief* 😃

No prob glad you got it .. That's why we are here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2