Does anyone else have this problem? I had a picture I took as my wallpaper, now it won't crop to fit as my wallpaper picture. When you go to crop it, it just goes back to the large picture. Only part of the picture will be wallpaper. With the old version of IOS ALL the picture would fit.
- 10-02-2013, 03:52 PM #2
- 10-02-2013, 07:25 PM #3
Re: Background Pictures
If you took the pic yourself with the phone can you get it on your computer where you can resize it to the proper size for the phone you have 4S, 5, 5S you know what I mean instead of letting the phone try to do it. If you have a decent photo program on your computer you should be able to do this with no trouble and then save it and put it back on your phone and set it as wallpaper. Good luck.
- By smileyboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:30 PM
- By speedtrap63 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-19-2013, 09:11 AM
- By kvnchris99 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 9Last Post: 10-01-2013, 01:29 PM
- By gazoo2010 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 07:16 AM
- By Vladislav Ryaboshapka in forum iMacReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:27 AM