why is i07 draining my battery
- 10-01-2013, 07:04 PM #2
- 10-01-2013, 07:05 PM #3
If you updated to iOS 7 from iOS 6, you will probably notice a bit of drain the first few days. If you're still seeing a lot of drain, try a reboot, turn off certain features such as automatic updates, animations or raise to speak. Worst case, you may want to look into a restore through iTunes.
- 10-01-2013, 08:42 PM #4
With going along with the other have adviced you there are so many things and one big one i would like to add to the list is turn off your apps updating on their own called background app refresh which can be found under the general settings.
- By twosixer in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2013, 08:43 AM
- By GadgetGuru72#IM in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2011, 01:45 AM
- By wemakegames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2010, 10:17 AM
- By wemakegames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2010, 09:55 AM
- By wemakegames in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2010, 10:56 AM