Hatin' the new iOS 7 interface

I

iMore Question

It looks like it's a child's phone, can't search Google in Safari. Wish the developers had left well enough alone.... :(

mynameis

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
There I go again... going all Captain Obvious on some kind poor soul that just wanted to vent a little... shame on me.

No shame, my friend. This was a pointless thread. There are numerous threads where people state their opinion on if the like or dislike iOS 7. Go vent there, don't clog the forums with pointless threads.

I personally love it.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
It looks like it's a child's phone, can't search Google in Safari. Wish the developers had left well enough alone.... :(

Of course you can search google using the Safari address bar. iOS 7 might not be for you. There are many who feel differently. Find a device that works for you. Good luck.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It looks like it's a child's phone,
Some people share your views and others do not. It's all good either way.
can't search Google in Safari.
Yes, you can. There are 2 ways to do it. #1 - type in Google and then search directly from their website. #2 - Type what you're searching for in the address bar. You will clearly see a "Google Search" option.
Wish the developers had left well enough alone.... :(
Again, some people share your view whereas others do not.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i'm afraid the iMores "Ask a Question" feature will eventually turn into a cesspool of troll vomit

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
i'm afraid the iMores "Ask a Question" feature will eventually turn into a cesspool of troll vomit
If you could only see the thousands of spam messages that came in... there was spam in it within seconds of it going live...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Me too! I live near Lancaster but I like the Pirates. No Phillies love here!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Don't mean to hijack this thread, BUT I live just outside of Philly.....and I hate every Philly team! Lol