cant turn on wifi on iphone 4s
hi I have tried all the hints such as try airplane mode, reset etc still no joy I wanted to reset to factory settings but cannot back up on I cloud as it needs to be connected to wifi
- 10-01-2013, 08:04 AM #2
- 10-01-2013, 09:59 AM #3
Re: cant turn on wifi on iphone 4s
1. Turn your iPhone OFF and then turn it back on.
2. Go to Settings>Wi-Fi and then enable it. If successful, connect to the Wi-Fi network of your choice and enter the passcode, if applicable.
3. If the Wi-Fi option is grayed out and preventing you from enabling it, connect your device to a computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app, and then select to restore it. Make a backup FIRST.
- By iPerry7 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 9Last Post: 10-06-2013, 11:44 PM
- By steve72852 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 01:37 AM
- By Richard Nieves in forum AccessoriesReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2013, 10:04 AM
- By vietalogy in forum iOS 7Replies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:53 AM