iPhone and iPad not syncing iso7
My ipad and iPhone were syncing fine prior to the update but now iMessage doesn't always sync and my outlook messages are not syncing. I added iso7 to both devices. How do I fix this?
- 10-01-2013, 06:15 AM #2
Re: iPhone and iPad not syncing iso7
When you say your outlook messages aren't syncing do you mean emails? Do you have iCloud setup on both devices? I find whenever I have an issue with synchronization between devices sometimes it's easier to start fresh. Try turning off iCloud, iMessage and email on both devices. You don't need to delete the email accounts. Just go into mail in Settings. You will see your outlook email tap it and flip mail to off. Power off both devices. Then turn them both back on. Once on turn iCloud, iMessage and Email back on.
- By smileyboy in forum AccessoriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:30 PM
- By SteveP in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2013, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2013, 08:29 PM