May come back to the Ipone from Android but.....

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
As the title says, I will probably move back to Apple after the HTC One (even after the 4.3 update) won't allow me to import my Hotmail/outlook.com contacts or it is showing up as a facebook contact (which is strange).

Is it worth going with the 5S or does the 5C have most of the features (besides the fingerprint scanner) that it doesn't warrant paying extra for it?

Also, will the 5C get all the future updates as the 5S or is the 5C lifespan shorter?

Thanks.

Sorry, meant Iphone on the subject line, not Ipone. my apologies

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The 5C will get the same updates the 5S does - and for the same length of time... as far as we know right now... both should be good for updates for 2 to 3 years if not more...

Wreckus

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
The 5C will get the same updates the 5S does - and for the same length of time... as far as we know right now... both should be good for updates for 2 to 3 years if not more...

Guess that was a stupid question but coming from the android world.....

So either one will be good to get or is there any issues with the 5C build?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

for the 5C vs 5S... it's a matter of personal preference. Whichever one best meets your needs and desires is the one to get... were I eligible to upgrade right now - I'd go for the 5S...

I haven't seen a whole lot of complaints on the 5C build here in the forums... and as I noted elsewhere - happy people typically don't come to forums just to say how happy they are...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

I don't think it was a stupid question, Just an honest question that someone wanted info about. No different than if you went to AC and asked a question that someone over there perceived to be stupid.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I would also say the difference between going with the 5C or 5S is personal opinion. However because the 5C is basically the iPhone 5 internals while the 5S is a new model. The 5C will get most of the updates but the 5S will always be one step ahead. So it is comparable to the iPhone 4 and the 4S getting iOS 7. While the iPhone 4 gets the update it's still not the best experience.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77