Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Apps disappeared?

have down loaded ios7 and most of my apps that i down loaded dissapeared. i have found them in the purchased app store but only the ones i have deleted and dont want have the cloud next to them so you can re load them? the ones i want just have open by them! so i can open them like that but how do i get those back to the screen as a shortcut?

hope someone can help?
    Last edited by kch50428; 09-30-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Headline fix

Default Re: Apps disappeared?

Quote Originally Posted by iMore Question View Post
    have down loaded ios7 and most of my apps that i down loaded dissapeared.
    Okay
    i have found them in the purchased app store
    That is where your purchased apps should be listed.
    but only the ones i have deleted and dont want have the cloud next to them so you can re load them?
    Yes. Tap on the cloud icon to have those apps re-downloaded to your device free of charge.
    the ones i want just have open by them! so i can open them like that but how do i get those back to the screen as a shortcut?

hope someone can help?
    The ones that have "open" by them are the ones that should be already installed on your device. If you are not seeing them you should try rebooting your device.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    7,332 Global Posts

Default Re: Apps disappeared?

If the apps have open by them they are already on the phone. Try rebooting the phone. Try swiping left to see if there are other home screens. If you still can't find them hook up to iTunes and then you can remove them and reinstall.