iOS 7 not working with my Pioneer radio Mix Mode?
When I updated to iOS7 (which I love by the way) I was no longer worked with my Mix Mode option which mixes songs together and causes the color flashed to change to the beat of the song. I'm assuming this something to do with how now when I plug up my phone it says "App Mode" rather then displaying the name of the song playing. My question is there a way for me to fix this so Mix Mode will work again? Or did I buy this radio (mostly because of this feature) for no reason? Its a Pioneer FH-X700BT.
- 09-29-2013, 09:45 AM #2
- 09-29-2013, 10:29 AM #3
Re: iOS 7 not working with my Pioneer radio Mix Mode?
I took a look around pioneers website.
Your stereo is compatible with iOS 6, stated very clearly.
If you search iOS 7 on their site you get no matches.
I suggest you contact pioneer to find out if there will be anupdate to make it compatible with iOS 7.
- By daisylin24 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 23Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:20 AM
- By Garz in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 12Last Post: 10-03-2013, 12:33 AM
- By DoeZ in forum iOS 7Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:24 PM
- By Garz in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:33 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 02:33 PM