Photostream visible on deactivated phone?
My phone was stolen and I purchased and activated a new one. I'm wondering if photostream would still be active on the stolen phone. Could the thief log into my facebook, instagram, etc?
- 09-28-2013, 10:21 PM #2
- 09-28-2013, 10:29 PM #3
Re: Photostream visible on deactivated phone?
Did you also report it stolen? I know Apple is implementing a sort of registry so thieves don't bring in stolen phones to get them repaired or replaced. I'm assuming you didn't have a passcode? If that's the case then yes the thief would have access to everything on your phone.
- 09-28-2013, 10:57 PM #4
- By Eileen89 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 80Last Post: 09-23-2014, 10:16 AM
- By Steve Fischer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:09 AM
- By ldevere in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-29-2013, 10:16 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:09 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:05 PM