- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Please help me! :(
Hello guys I own a iPhone 4S running on jailbroken iOS 5.1.1 and I would like to upgrade it to iOS 6.1.2. Not 6.1.3, not 7.0, but 6.1.2. Is there any possible ways for me to do that?
P.S. I have no knowledge on jailbreaking stuff so please explain step by step to me. Thank you all so much in advance
- 09-28-2013, 08:59 AM #2
Re: Please help me! :(
Unfortunately, Apple is no longer signing that version of iOS. In the glory days of jailbreaking, you could use TinyUmbrella and follow a few steps and that would trick iTunes into letting you install older versions of iOS, but I believe that has become a thing of the past.
But, I may be wrong.
In any case, I am 95% sure it can not be done. It's either iOS 7 or nothing now. Sorry, bud!
- By Vapor86 in forum iOS 7Replies: 15Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:32 PM
- By macness in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:11 PM
- By ritwik verma in forum iOS 7Replies: 5Last Post: 09-28-2013, 05:14 PM
- By Dorine84 in forum iOS 7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:48 AM
- By dancing-bass in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 08:41 PM