I have been away from home for a week and on my return my ipad will not reconnect to my network - just says Wi-Fi not connected. I have taken ny ipad overseas on a few occasions and not had this problem on returniong home so don't know what the problem is this time. Would appreciate any help.
- 09-28-2013, 10:58 AM #2
Is wifi turned on in iPad settings?
Is your wifi network functioning properly?
If you tap Wi-Fi in settings, does it detect or 'see'your home wifi network?
If it detects it but is unable to connect to it, try tapping the arrow or info symbol to the right of your network name, tap Forget This Network, then go back one screen, turn wifi off for a few seconds, then turn it back on.
If it detects it, tap on your wifi network name and re-enter your network password when prompted.
- By Kari Bottenberg-Akers in forum iPad 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-05-2015, 05:57 PM
- By Vapor86 in forum iOS 7Replies: 15Last Post: 12-05-2013, 01:32 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:40 PM
- By Sekelani Zwambila in forum iOS 7Replies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 07:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:58 PM