restore iphone5

S

sarahhagens

Just restored iphone 5 from an itunes back up date. Not everything on my phone from before, so am thinking that if I re-restore from an icloud backup, I will have better luck.

How do I re-restore lol ?

Sarah

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You will have to reload the OS in order to restore from iCloud. Hook up to iTunes and click Restore. It will ask you if it's OK to restore your phone to factory settings and upgrade to the latest iOS. Then it will reload the OS. Once the OS is reloaded and it says "Hola" on your homescreen unplug the phone from the cable. You don't need to do anything in iTunes just unplug the phone. Then do all the steps on the phone. Once you login to iCloud it will offer you to setup as new or restore from iCloud backup.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just restored iphone 5 from an itunes back up date. Not everything on my phone from before, so am thinking that if I re-restore from an icloud backup, I will have better luck.

How do I re-restore lol ?

Sarah

Your backup will only contain the stuff you had on it when you last backed it up, and it doesn't matter whether it's iCloud or iTunes. If you're missing apps, just go to the "purchased" section of the App Store and re-download the stuff you want to put back on it. If it's mail, calendars, contacts, notes, etcetera, just re-configure your email.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2