Problems with iOS 7.0.2 Calendar
Just downloaded iOS 7.0.2 yesterday and new appointments don't show up on Calendar? This isn't a problem on my friend's iPhone (also has iOS 7.0.2). Help?
- 09-27-2013, 12:06 PM #2
- 09-27-2013, 01:55 PM #3
Re: Problems with iOS 7.0.2 Calendar
Do you use your iPhone with a computer? Mac or Windows? Do you have more than one Calendar? When you create a new appointment it should show the calendar it is being saved to make note of it. Then in the app tap "Calendars" at the bottom. This will show you all the Calendars and make sure the one you are adding the appointments to is checked.
- 10-03-2013, 05:34 PM #4
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 7Replies: 14Last Post: 04-24-2015, 04:19 AM
- By Ipheuria in forum iOS 7Replies: 11Last Post: 10-01-2013, 11:39 AM
- By Atony7 in forum Carrier Discussion LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 09-30-2013, 07:49 AM
- By PurseCrayons6 in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 20Last Post: 09-28-2013, 11:53 PM
- By TigerDunes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2013, 02:33 PM