- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Is this Possible?
I have two iphone 5s and Im planning to update to the latest iOS7..can I use one iTunes installed to one computer on updating this two iPhones having separate Itunes Accounts? I want to Back up each phones first..will it be possible to do that? tahnks in Advance....
- 09-27-2013, 01:34 AM #2
- 09-27-2013, 07:31 PM #3
Re: Is this Possible?
If you have 2 iTunes accts, Simply remember to keep track which one you are tethering at the time so you log in with the correct Apple ID so you don't mix them up and cause any agrevation you don't need.You will be surprised how many people forget and dont log out from one acct and log in to the correct one.
- By StylinProfilin in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:13 PM
- By just updated in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 08:22 PM
- By gameson in forum iOS 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-26-2013, 05:32 PM
- By iOS Gravity in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 03:08 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-26-2013, 12:39 PM