Should I upgrade or sell my iPhone 4s with iOS 5.1 (jailbroken and factory unlocked)?
I'm trying to figure out if it would be more valuable to keep my iPhone 4s on the untethered jailbreak with iOS 5.1 or to upgrade it to iOS7? I'm going to keep the phone for another couple months before selling it.
I was thinking some iphone jailbreaking fans might consider a factory unlocked phone running a jailbroken version of iOS 5.1 could be more valuable than an upgraded baseband.
- 09-26-2013, 10:00 PM #2
- 09-27-2013, 04:50 AM #3
- 09-27-2013, 02:10 PM #4
Re: Should I upgrade or sell my iPhone 4s with iOS 5.1 (jailbroken and factory unlocked)?
LOL well I would say leave it Jailbroken. The 2nd gen Apple TV was selling for $2-300 just because there was no JB for the 3rd generation. Who knows how long it's going to take to JB iOS 7. The fact that it's factory unlocked is a huge bonus. Then add the people who don't like iOS 7 and the fact that it's JBen and it could really make a huge difference IMO. It would have been better if you were JBen on iOS 6 but that ship has sailed. So I would tell you to stick with it the way it is and besides if you put it up for sale and get offers but they want iOS 7 it's not that hard to upgrade it before you meet the buyer.
- By StylinProfilin in forum AccessoriesReplies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2014, 09:13 PM
- By Jacob Hang in forum AccessoriesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2013, 09:29 PM
- By JH1991 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-28-2013, 10:34 PM
- By Travelfancy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 08:24 PM
- By dwallom in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 07:53 PM