Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By warcraftWidow
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    Travelfancy

Default Slow and sluggish operation

While it may be too soon to comment, i am not delighted with this new software. I find the graphics choices more difficult to register. While i am still scrambling to find the commands that i was using instinctively, i am prepared to give myself more time to fly through commands.

My biggest complaint is that the system is sluggish. I am frustrated by the time it takes from initiation of command to execution. I find myself closing down a site because it takes too long to load. Some of my favorite websites; those that i visit regularly....take forever tp load. What's the deal?

Also, my photos are now put into categories that do not reflect my intention. FRUSTRATING!!
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    18,414 Global Posts

Default Re: Slow and sluggish operation

I can understand your frustration and have to say that it ook me a day or so to navigate around from the old to the new. That is why they call it a learning curve it except for new features i am still learning about and agree there are new ways to do things, If you stick with it, I am sure in a week or less you will get use to it. Like anything new if you are patient you will think of your comments now not so much as I said a week from now. Just stick to it and even the lag will go away. I have noticed a bit of one in certain areas but I ignore it and push on. After all this is the badest OS out now and in time will be fantastic once you really learn it. Stick with it. After all we are going through the same as you.
    Banned

Global Posts
    8,342 Global Posts

Default Slow and sluggish operation

You can still go to the old Albums view of your Camera roll to see the pics in the order you take them.

If you can be a bit more specific about issues you are having, we may be able to suggest workarounds.

Also what I device are you using?
    Jaguarr40 likes this.