I recently switched from my iphone to the sasung Galaxys3. Ive called verizon 3 times and they have tried to fixt the issue, it gets better every time but still not completely fixed. When iphone users try to text me, their phones are still trying to send them as iessages, even though i have already reset my iphone and have no other apple products. I also cannot recieve group chats from iphone users. i can send messages to them in the group chat, but their phones still try to send them as imessages.
- 09-26-2013, 03:16 PM #2
Re: group texts
From personal experience, I can tell you that it takes time to have your number come off iMessage.
I switched to a Droid DNA for a few days back in January, and it took about a week before people stopped seeing my number in blue on their contacts.
- By iMore Question in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:33 PM
- By cgllinda in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-26-2013, 09:43 AM
- By Mamabuni7201 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-26-2013, 08:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2013, 06:10 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:03 PM