imore forum app on IOS 7

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
How do I get rid of something shows up as a separate "Notifications" tab (before Latest, Forum, Messages, and More).

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I just can't understand what you mean. Can you post a screenshot? you might need to host it somewhere else and then post here.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I haven't figured out how to "remove" the individual items at the bottom of the screen, however, to rearrange those items, follow the directions below. Note: I'm doing this on my iPad Mini because I don't use the iMore Forums app on my iPhone, therefore, the directions may be slightly different.

1. Select the "More" option (bottom right corner)
2. Now select the "Edit" option (upper right corner)
3. Now tap and hold the tab/icon you want to move and just slide it to the position you want.

If you want to replace an option with one that is not at the bottom of the screen, simply drag it over the icon/tab you want to replace. Anyway, if this is not what you were referring to, I apologize.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I don't think you can remove individual items in the notifications tab. It appears that they delete themselves after 24 hours. If you're trying to change tabs use D's instructions.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I am not trying to move icons. I am just trying to clear the notifications area. They do not go away every 24 hrs. Thanks for trying to help tho.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I am not trying to move icons. I am just trying to clear the notifications area. They do not go away every 24 hrs. Thanks for trying to help tho.

My oldest notification was 14 hours ago. Now if I refresh them they go back a couple of weeks. Good luck!

estroh

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Its on the iMore app for iPhone. The first tab has something I responded to and I cant clear it.

I tried D's suggestion and can't move the tabs on my phone either.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods