Attempting to update to iOS 7 caused iTunes & a USB cable to appear

I

iMore Question

someone please help me ive tried downloading the new ios7 and now its got itunes and the usb cable on my front screen which i can not exit someone please help me on what to do ?

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
re: Attempting to iOS 7 caused iTunes & a USB cable to appear

Press the home and power button at the same time for 10-15 seconds until you see the Apple logo.

If all else fails, press the home and power button until the screen goes blank, and then press + hold the home button AT THE SAME TIME that you plug your iPhone into iTunes. That will allow you to restore the phone if it doesn't boot into iOS.

Good luck

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
re: Attempting to iOS 7 caused iTunes & a USB cable to appear

someone please help me ive tried downloading the new ios7 and now its got itunes and the usb cable on my front screen which i can not exit someone please help me on what to do ?

Don't be alarmed. That depiction indicates that your device is in "recovery mode". Simply connect it to your computer, initiate the computer's iTunes app (Preferably iTunes 11.1), and select to restore it. Alternatively, you can do what is already suggested and just press the power & home button simultaneously for a few seconds to exit recovery mode and allow your device to reboot.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73