ios7 asking accept certificate several times a day, even connect to the same wifi network
We have bunch users update to ios7, when connect to the wifi network - the iphone asking for accept certification at least 7-8 times a day. ios6 does ask for 1-2 times a day.
Is there a work around to fix the problem?
We use 802.11 authentication (Windows IAS server), but we don't use certificate in the IAS.
Thanks in advance.
- 09-25-2013, 07:38 PM #2
Re: ios7 asking accept certificate several times a day, even connect to the same wifi network
Workplaces and many public Wi-Fi hotspots ask that you accept a certificate of trust or acceptance of the terms & conditions for using their Wi-Fi network. Many prompt you to make sure you're not automated. As for a workaround, I'm not aware of any.
- By chocolateyum in forum iPhone 5Replies: 10Last Post: 10-21-2013, 06:55 AM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:06 PM
- By ame in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 7Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:27 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 09-25-2013, 08:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-25-2013, 06:37 PM