IOS app to track business calls VS personal calls for tax purposes
My wife was recently given an iPhone from her employer. She may use the phone for personal calls but must document any personal usage to the IRS. Is there an app for this? I've found android apps but no iOS apps.
- 09-25-2013, 06:37 PM #2
Re: IOS app to track business calls VS personal calls for tax purposes
If you just mean personal use making voice calls, just look at the Recent tab in the phone app. Data usage is a bit trickier. Under Settings, Cellular there is a list of all your apps and you can toggle on/off wether they can use cellular data. Underneath each app you'll see an amount of cellular data that was used. Since most apps are probably either work related or not, you could use these amounts to calculate personal data cellular use.
- By eprisencc in forum iOS 7Replies: 120Last Post: 12-26-2014, 04:52 PM
- By MDak280 in forum iOS 7Replies: 16Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:28 PM
- By kch50428 in forum Apple TVReplies: 7Last Post: 10-18-2013, 03:06 PM
- By sajid ayub in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 09-29-2013, 09:38 PM
- By iEd in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2013, 09:38 PM