Why Not A Low Cost iPhone?

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
I was simply going off your own words there buddy...it was hardly an assumption, you spelled out your confusion clearly on here. I think you're starting to ignore your own posts now. So weird...

I am directly mentioning my previous posts you are choosing to ignore them, twist words and make assumptions. That's weird...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That is ignorant statement. I am not 21 yet and held 5 different jobs in my life and I am a honors graduate from my high school and attend college on a scholarship. I know what working hard means, but thanks for showing again how rude you are.

It all makes sense now! We've been trying to instill logic into a teenager (slightly removed). Come back kiddo when you've experienced the real world a little bit. Then we can have an adult discussion. Do you smoke a lot of weed by chance? I hear the modern stuff really stunts attention spans and focus.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I think this thread has ruined our hopes of having a get together for all the iMore members from Georgia and getting along

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think this thread has ruined our hopes of having a get together for all the iMore members from Georgia and getting along

Nah, we'd just have to choose a place where you have to be an actual adult to enter and maybe we could schedule another get together at Chuck E Cheese afterwards for the youngins...

MaciLicous

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I mean I walked to my Business Stats Final and it was freezing and gray, yet yesterday it was nice and cool.

Good luck on your Business Stats final. I actually loved my Business Statistics courses when I took them. A+ student.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone picking up that new Ferrari mini van when it comes out? 30,000 fully loaded comes with all low end materials and does not have all the key items you've come to expect from Ferrari.... See how silly that sounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
It all makes sense now! We've been trying to instill logic into a teenager (slightly removed).

You know people younger than me regularly participate here?

Come back kiddo when you've experienced the real world a little bit.

Growing up in the projects, and the hood, moving to Atlanta and making it to the suburbs and making it to college have instilled me with a lot more experience than a lot of people twice my age. I have experienced the real world, as in being scared to walk down certain areas around my own home. Being jumped, beaten and robbed is my experience.

Then we can have an adult discussion.

The fact you had no clue what my age was until I said something says how mature I really am. But that escaped you, you just want another reasont to insult me.

Do you smoke a lot of weed by chance?

Never.

I hear the modern stuff really stunts attention spans and focus.

Maybe, I have no clue, non smoker.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Anyone picking up that new Ferrari mini van when it comes out? 30,000 fully loaded comes with all low end materials and does not have all the key items you've come to expect from Ferrari.... See how silly that sounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah... I'll hold off for that porche pick up truck

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Nah, we'd just have to choose a place where you have to be an actual adult to enter and maybe we could schedule another get together at Chuck E Cheese afterwards for the youngins...
That is funny because tech eater is even younger than I am.

MaciLicous

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I live in Florida right where it's hot most of the year. I actually prefer all seasons. For style and I love Fall. And sometimes like snow when I don't have shovel it or drive in it. It's fun to play in snow. I'm originally from Indiana.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Good luck on your Business Stats final. I actually loved my Business Statistics courses when I took them. A+ student.

I am failing that class, changing my major too. Business ain't the life for me. Changing to a degree in Nursing. Already have hospital experience.

A895

Jan 17, 2014
Visit site
Maybe in your mind it wouldn't diminish the brand. But In the real world with real people, it would diminish the brand (not to mention profit most likely). You can argue that people who feel that way are elitist or snobs or morally bankrupt but that doesn't change human nature.

So people who buy iPhones would atop because there is a cheaper option? That is silly.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Why not? You have a crystal ball?

This counts as a personal attack, in my opinion.

Simply put, do not carry on this path any longer...

We all have our opinions and lets just respect that not all of them are right, much less free of criticism. We all have dealt with criticism at some point in our lives. It's just life.

We don't just agree to criticize a certain someone's comments, but if they make little sense and deserve rebuttal, there will be criticisms.

This is a public forum, that is just the nature of it all.

State your points but let it be about the discussion only.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox