Two different areas get two different treatments. NEVER in this entire thread did I say a low cost iPhone gets everything the high end one gets. You are unbelievable.
    So you admit to holding a double standard...this makes it much easier to understand why you've ignored facts so often in this thread.
    12-08-2014 08:09 PM
    You can assume that but it does not make it true, and AGAIN. Not low income, third world countries across the world. Plenty of low income people in the U.S. have an iPhone that is why I laughed when someone called an iPhone a luxury.
    Low income people in the states having iPhones doesn't mean they aren't luxury devices... It just means some low income people in the states have decided that they will spend their money on a iPhone. Compared to some countries electricity and running water are a luxury, but all low income people in the states have it.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    Stop.
    No.
    So you admit to holding a double standard...this makes it much easier to understand why you've ignored facts so often in this thread.
    What facts? You have failed to provide a direct link to anything.
    12-08-2014 08:10 PM
    Low income people in the states having iPhones doesn't mean they aren't luxury devices... It hair means some low income people in the states have decided that they will spend their money on a iPhone. Compared to some countries electricity and running water are a luxury, but all low income people in the states have it.

Not all low income people in the states have access to electricity and water. And no iPhones aren't a luxury device no matter how much people around here want it to be true.
    12-08-2014 08:12 PM
    Not all low income people in the states have access to electricity and water. And no iPhones aren't a luxury device no matter how much people around here want it to be true.
    I've yet to see any case where they don't, and I've lived all over the south east.

12-08-2014 08:13 PM
    Not all low income people in the states have access to electricity and water.
    Yet they can still afford to buy iPhones. So can the third worlders.
    12-08-2014 08:13 PM
    What facts? You have failed to provide a direct link to anything.
    You're the only person in this thread that missed the direct links and facts. That should tell you something.
    12-08-2014 08:15 PM
    Oh they certainly have access...what they lack is means of acquirement. But I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong again...lol.
    12-08-2014 08:16 PM
    I've yet to see any case where they don't, and I've lived all over the south east.

Lol, southeast is not representative of the struggles of low income.
    Tell Disney to sue me, lol. Or maybe just post more stories about how Apple is unfair to you after you've dropped your iPhone from one of your other accounts, lol
    Wouldn't it be great if you could create another version of yourself in real life that's like able and have people actually enjoy being around you.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    Yet they can still afford to buy iPhones. So can the third worlders.
    Not at the iPhones current prices, a low cost version would be perfect for this situation.
    12-08-2014 08:17 PM
    Wouldn't it be great if you could create another version of yourself in real life that's like able and have people actually enjoy being around you.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    I would love to be around him... In fact I think it'd be cool to do a meet up for all of us iMore members from Georgia.

12-08-2014 08:18 PM
    You're the only person in this thread that missed the direct links and facts. That should tell you something.
    I have spent most of this thread asking for a link from you and you keep dodging and trying put your failure to cite a source on me.
    Oh they certainly have access...what they lack is means of acquirement. But I'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong again...lol.
    You are, you are assuming if they can't afford it they stole it. A broad statement in itself.
    I would love to be around him... In fact I think it'd be cool to do a meet up for all of us iMore members from Georgia.

I'm down! We'll get beer and food and talk about iMore trolls.
    12-08-2014 08:19 PM
    Not at the iPhones current prices, a low cost version would be perfect for this situation.
    *refrains from cursing*
    12-08-2014 08:20 PM
    You are, you are assuming if they can't afford it they stole it. A broad statement in itself.
    Where did the idea of someone stealing something come from in any portion of what I said?
    I'm down! We'll get beer and food and talk about iMore trolls.
    Yes sir! Minus the beer though lol

Do I hear a party brewing?
    I have spent most of this thread asking for a link from you and you keep dodging and trying put your failure to cite a source on me.

It's because I already did...you're too lazy to go back and find it. I'll help you, it's at the top of one of the pages.
    12-08-2014 08:21 PM
    Do I hear a party brewing?
    I think so!

Where did the idea of someone stealing something come from in any portion of what I said?
    You said acquire, so what did you mean by that statement?
    It's because I already did...you're too lazy to go back and find it. I'll help you, it's at the top of one of the pages.
    You are too lazy to cite your source where it is required. You have to back your own claim, I shouldn't have to prove your own argument.
    12-08-2014 08:22 PM
    You said acquire, so what did you mean by that statement?
    Exactly what acquire means...BY DEFINITION (LOL!)...you said people had no access, which is BS. People have access all day...what they lack is the means to acquire the service or product.
    12-08-2014 08:24 PM
431 ... 7891011 ...