Yeah, the real world where image matters most. I understand the concept. But again, we are talking about phones. A low cost device does not alter your image when you have a high end device. That is my point.
    No, it just diminishes the brand.
    12-08-2014 08:41 PM
    It's cold right now and the weather is acting bipolar, stay far away. You'll arrive in cool 68 degress but arrive somewhere in the rain at 38 degrees.
    No different than around here.
    12-08-2014 08:42 PM
    I didn't assume that, YOU assumed what I knew.

I was simply going off your own words there buddy...it was hardly an assumption, you spelled out your confusion clearly on here. I think you're starting to ignore your own posts now. So weird...
    12-08-2014 08:43 PM
    No, it just diminishes the brand.
    The brand already has a good image, if anything the Brand would be better looked upon because it is so open and available.
    At least you both don't live in Singapore, where it's always hot...
    I mean I walked to my Business Stats Final and it was freezing and gray, yet yesterday it was nice and cool.
    12-08-2014 08:44 PM
    I was simply going off your own words there buddy...it was hardly an assumption, you spelled out your confusion clearly on here. I think you're starting to ignore your own posts now. So weird...
    I am directly mentioning my previous posts you are choosing to ignore them, twist words and make assumptions. That's weird...
    12-08-2014 08:45 PM
    That is ignorant statement. I am not 21 yet and held 5 different jobs in my life and I am a honors graduate from my high school and attend college on a scholarship. I know what working hard means, but thanks for showing again how rude you are.
    It all makes sense now! We've been trying to instill logic into a teenager (slightly removed). Come back kiddo when you've experienced the real world a little bit. Then we can have an adult discussion. Do you smoke a lot of weed by chance? I hear the modern stuff really stunts attention spans and focus.
    I think this thread has ruined our hopes of having a get together for all the iMore members from Georgia and getting along

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    The brand already has a good image, if anything the Brand would be better looked upon because it is so open and available.

Doesn't work like that kiddo.
    At least you both don't live in Singapore, where it's always hot...
    The humble brag I assumed was a lost art, lol.
    12-08-2014 08:46 PM
    I think this thread has ruined our hopes of having a get together for all the iMore members from Georgia and getting along

Nah, we'd just have to choose a place where you have to be an actual adult to enter and maybe we could schedule another get together at Chuck E Cheese afterwards for the youngins...
    the_tech_eater likes this.
    12-08-2014 08:49 PM
    That is ignorant statement. I am not 21 yet and held 5 different jobs in my life and I am a honors graduate from my high school and attend college on a scholarship. I know what working hard means, but thanks for showing again how rude you are.
    Then you should understand that Webster's dictionary is a valid source for a definition of the word luxury. You don't need a link provided to a dictionary. For all you know, he used a paper dictionary rather than an online source.

You know what. Here's a dictionary definition. Not Webster's but one I had around.
    Attachment 73116
    And just to be certain you know what the source is here are the title and copyright pages with Library of Congress cataloging info.
    Attachment 73117
    Attachment 73118
    Attachment 73119
    BreakingKayfabe and A895 like this.
    12-08-2014 08:49 PM
    The humble brag I assumed was a lost art, lol.
    You don't wanna be sweaty under your armpits all day... lets just put it that way...
    12-08-2014 08:50 PM
    I mean I walked to my Business Stats Final and it was freezing and gray, yet yesterday it was nice and cool.
    Good luck on your Business Stats final. I actually loved my Business Statistics courses when I took them. A+ student.

Sent from my Glamorous Gold iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk
    12-08-2014 08:51 PM
    Anyone picking up that new Ferrari mini van when it comes out? 30,000 fully loaded comes with all low end materials and does not have all the key items you've come to expect from Ferrari.... See how silly that sounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-08-2014 08:51 PM
    It all makes sense now! We've been trying to instill logic into a teenager (slightly removed).
    You know people younger than me regularly participate here?

Come back kiddo when you've experienced the real world a little bit.
    Growing up in the projects, and the hood, moving to Atlanta and making it to the suburbs and making it to college have instilled me with a lot more experience than a lot of people twice my age. I have experienced the real world, as in being scared to walk down certain areas around my own home. Being jumped, beaten and robbed is my experience.

Then we can have an adult discussion.
    The fact you had no clue what my age was until I said something says how mature I really am. But that escaped you, you just want another reasont to insult me.

Do you smoke a lot of weed by chance?
    Never.

I hear the modern stuff really stunts attention spans and focus.
    Maybe, I have no clue, non smoker.
    12-08-2014 08:52 PM
    Doesn't work like that kiddo.
    Why not? You have a crystal ball?
    Anyone picking up that new Ferrari mini van when it comes out? 30,000 fully loaded comes with all low end materials and does not have all the key items you've come to expect from Ferrari.... See how silly that sounds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nah... I'll hold off for that porche pick up truck

Nah, we'd just have to choose a place where you have to be an actual adult to enter and maybe we could schedule another get together at Chuck E Cheese afterwards for the youngins...
    That is funny because tech eater is even younger than I am.
    12-08-2014 08:53 PM
    You don't wanna be sweaty under your armpits all day... lets just put it that way...
    Lol, that was my struggle in Atlanta I'm the dead of summer. I'm glad it cooled off, I enjoy cooler weather.
    12-08-2014 08:54 PM
    Yeah, the real world where image matters most. I understand the concept. But again, we are talking about phones. A low cost device does not alter your image when you have a high end device. That is my point.
    Maybe in your mind it wouldn't diminish the brand. But In the real world with real people, it would diminish the brand (not to mention profit most likely). You can argue that people who feel that way are elitist or snobs or morally bankrupt but that doesn't change human nature.
    That is funny because tech eater is even younger than I am.
    No comment

I live in Florida right where it's hot most of the year. I actually prefer all seasons. For style and I love Fall. And sometimes like snow when I don't have shovel it or drive in it. It's fun to play in snow. I'm originally from Indiana.

12-08-2014 08:55 PM
    Good luck on your Business Stats final. I actually loved my Business Statistics courses when I took them. A+ student.

I am failing that class, changing my major too. Business ain't the life for me. Changing to a degree in Nursing. Already have hospital experience.
    12-08-2014 08:55 PM
431 ... 910111213 ...