The Official Thread for App Issues Specific to iOS 7

joshb303

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine just updated to iOS 7 and apparently the messages app itself isn't working... It crashes upon loading continuously. I've had her close the app as the image would still be open, hard resetting, etc. apparently still doesn't work... Anyone else having "app crashing" issues?

Brad Harris

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
press and hold the balloon text message,,copy/more button will appear press 'more' and at bottom of message list, trash can will appear and your text bubble will have a check mark beside it. press the trash can

lauriemazon

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
My gmail app. Crashes and just turns off. I also had to soft reset today because the whole screen went black. Yesterday the gmail worked. But not now

JsGrandma

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Can't get into Contacts in the Reminders app to set the location for "When I Arrive". Worked fine in iOS6 but not in iOS7.

Update: It doesn't like before but if you type in the Search box, you will get a list to choose from and you can then choose "When I Arrive" and save the reminder.

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
This was good that this thread was started and thank you Don. I have tried everything someone in here has complained about and they are right so all i can say is the more people that come forward and post the kind of things whatever way it gets to Apple or report the same through Apple support the more they find out, Bug fixes or extra features will be brought back. It is all about Apple wanting people to be happy and the only way is to let them know through means like this and their own support center.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR