The Simpsons: Tapped Out -- Tips, Tricks & Cheats

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At the recommendation of friend, I've downloaded the [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-simpsons-tapped-out/id497595276?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]The Simpsons: Tapped Out[/URL] game, and now that I have it, I'm looking for any tips, tricks or cheats for it. C'mon, you gamers, help me out!...:)

Last edited:

jjd83

Jul 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi email [redacted] ask about cash doughnuts for life, plus old items boardwalk and krustyland tickets :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ben Duffin-Mills

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
First, you tap on Homer to open his task bar. After that, press on him quickly 10 times. You will then have a message that pops up that says: "You have found the super secret Jebediah statue and gained 10 donuts!"
I hope this helps people!

Heather Golak

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
there is a krusty mobile home, if you click on it, it asks if you'd like to travel to krusty land. say yes. when you're ready to go my to springfield, click on it while in krusty land. if you dont see it while in springfield check your inventory box, you may have it stored. good luck

KhrisCrystal

Jul 28, 2015
Visit site
RE: I'm looking for any tips, tricks or cheats for it. C'mon, you gamers, help me out!...:)

I find that having a bunch of blue houses pays out good every 8 hrs. When I'm sending them to do stuff, all that do 45 second tasks are hit. Then the 10 minutes, then the 30 minutes, then the 60 minutes. The shorter the task, the more money u get. Also tap on homer to open up his task list then tap homer 10? quickly to unlock Jasper. If ur on alot it would pay to buy brown houses because they pay every 5 minutes.

Elliot Swann

Feb 12, 2020
Visit site
I opened homer and tapped him a bunch of times. It did not work for me.

You have probably already done this before otherwise you would be able to do this. Check your inv for the jebadiah statue and if it'd there you have done this before, if not maybe contact EA for help

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner