What are the Top 3 Mobile Games in your eyes currently?

Hellocookie

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
The first one must be Clash of Clans which is currently on the first place in app store. It is an epic combat strategy game. You can lead your clan to victory, build your village, and train your troops.

The second one comes to be Campus Life. I can create the hottest new sorority in this game by throwing parties with the best girls on campus! I really like the beautiful girls, fancy costumes and lively music of it.

I am also addicted to Knights of the Rose. I bet that in this game you will find the most animated and adorable knights you have ever known. The game is happy and casual. You’ll need to train your army, fight against waves of monsters and evils, battle and allied with thousands of players online, gain a lot of treasure. And much and much more! I love this game!

So what’s your top three?

Last edited by a moderator:

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm a big fan if these three:

Slotomania
Joe Danger
Tiny Tower

Those are my 3 favorites and most used right now. There are a ton of others that I play, as well.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Rezkeh

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
The most stand-out games I've had the pleasure of playing have to be:

1) Super Hexagon

Addictive, fast, punishing, very re-playable, and utterly simple. One of my very favourites.

2) Hundreds

Another astoundingly simple concept taken to success by great design. Just like Super Hexagon, you can just get started and play, although the difficulty can be frustrating in some parts!

(Maybe I have a thing for simple and elegant design...)

3) World of Goo

Now very well known (the iOS app has just had its second birthday, though the original release was way back in 2008), so not much needs to be said. Intelligent physics-based puzzler with a cartoony aesthetic.

Appvism

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I can say that I am (still) playing a lot of Need For Speed Most Wanted on my iPhone - superb racing game, probably one of the best in my eyes!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods